Quality, Health Safety and Environment Managers Program
Who should study this course?
- All personnel who maintain and update the ISO Manual
- All personnel who wish to participate in the process of ISO implementation.
- All personnel involved in gaining ISO Standards
- Introduction to the Course
- Learning Objectives & Leaning Outcomes
- Introduction to key Concepts
- Background to ISO Quality Standard
- Principals of Quality, Health Safety and Environment Management
- Definition and explanation of ISO 9001/OHSAS 18001/ ISO 14001 terminology
- Applying the principals to the methodology
- Workshop on "Practical – Policy, Process, Procedure and Documents"
- Understanding the Mandatory Elements of ISO
- Purpose and Benefits of Internal/External Audits
- Q & A session
Benefits for the learner
- Learners can complete the Course at their own pace
- Clear Learning Objectives & Learning Outcomes are set for the Learner
- Learners become aware of the history of ISO
- Learners understand the ISO process
- Learners are able to start implementing the concepts of continual improvement,
- Learners are able to map processes, write procedures and help originate documents that are compliant with ISO
Benefits for the business:
- Having a Quality, Health Safety and Environment Manger who not only understands the process of ISO, but is able to, mapprocesses, make procedures, create relevant documents and keep control of documents.
- Real bottom line benefits in profit, customer satisfaction, efficiency of processing, and training new staff.
- Having independent, in house staff capable of maintaining a full ISO compliant Quality, Health Safety and Environment management system.